INDIANAPOLIS — Indy Metro Police are investigating after a man was found dead inside a car on the city’s north side.
Officers found a car in an alley behind a house at 1247 W. 36th Street just after 8 a.m. Friday, according to IMPD.
A man was found inside the car, unresponsive. He was pronounced dead at the scene, IMPD said.
The Marion County Coroner’s Officer will determine how the man died.
IMPD is still looking into what happened.
(Photo by m-gucci/Thinkstock.)
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
Kendall And Casey
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl
A new Buc-ee's will be less than 2 hours from Indy