SHIPSHEWANA, Ind. – A LaGrange County woman is on the mend after being hit by a tractor.
Esther Slabaugh was pushing her bike up a hill up in Shipshewana Wednesday afternoon when she was struck by a tractor driven by Joseph Mast.
Mast was carrying a large bale of hay on the tractor at the time. He told police he didn’t see Slabaugh before he hit her.
Slabaugh was taken to a Fort Wayne hospital with possible injuries to her legs, back, pelvis, and abdomen. She is expected to recover.
The incident is under investigation.
(Photo by Robert Alexander/Getty.)
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
Kendall And Casey
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl
A new Buc-ee's will be less than 2 hours from Indy