JOHNSON COUNTY, Ind. — A 20-year-old man with a learner’s permit was arrested in Johnson County after leading deputies on a high-speed chase.
Logan McGregor, 20, led deputies from Morgan and Johnson Counties on a chase early Thursday morning. At one point, he was going 101 on State Road 37, according to The Daily Journal newspaper.
When police finally stopped him on State Road 144, McGregor told them he only had a learner’s permit.
He was arrested and taken to the Johnson County Jail for resisting law enforcement and reckless driving.
(Photo by Chalabala/Thinkstock.)
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Macy's is Bringing the Politics to Thanksgiving this Year