SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind.–A man was killed when the grain truck he was driving overturned in Sullivan County Monday afternoon.
Police say, Robert Haythorne, 71, of Sullivan was driving the truck on State Road 48 near County Road 200 West in Sullivan County when the truck went off the road, into a ditch, and overturned before it landed upright. It happened just before 5.
Haythorne died from injuries he sustained in the crash.
It closed State Road 48 for several hours in the area.
Police don’t believe alcohol or drugs were a factor in the crash.
(PHOTO: Clark Cottom, Sullivan County Sheriff)
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels