INDIANAPOLIS — A man is in the hospital after crashing his vehicle into a hospital building on Indy’s south side.
The man was driving in the parking lot of Franciscan Health on Wednesday afternoon when he drove into the building, reports the Daily Journal newspaper.
The car hit the hospital just south of the outpatient entrance. The building was not seriously damaged.
The driver was checked out at Franciscan and taken to another hospital for treatment, according to the Daily Journal.
No one else was hurt.
(Photo by aijohn784/Thinkstock.)
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.