MICHIGAN CITY, Ind. — A person tied to a money laundering scheme used to bail inmates out of jail in LaPorte County is on the run and police need your help finding them.
Investigators say Dylln Scott is the only person involved with the scheme that has still not been caught.
Court documents say Scott and others who worked at a Hardee’s in Michigan City would steal the credit and debit card information from people who came through the drive-thru. They would then use that information to bail inmates out of the county jail.
The workers involved and four inmates have been arrested as part of the scheme.
Michiana police need your help finding Scott.
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle