WILMINGTON, DE — President Biden’s son is pleading not guilty to federal gun charges in Delaware.
Hunter Biden faces three felony firearms charges, including unlawfully possessing a gun as an illegal drug user.
The charges come after a prior plea deal that allowed Hunter Biden to enter a diversion program fell apart, following scrutiny from a federal judge. His court appearance lasted about 40 minutes.
Hunter’s attorneys have called the charges illegitimate.
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting