BALTIMORE, Md. — Baltimore fans might be surprised to know that the Indianapolis Colts handed them their first loss of the season.
The Colts may owe many thanks to kicker Matt Gay, who successfully made four field goals during the regular game. Running back Zack Moss got the team’s only touchdown.
In what could be considered an unexpected move, the Colts evened up the score, 19-19, with the Ravens by the end of the regular game, causing both teams to head into overtime.
After a series of back-and-forth plays, Colts kicker Matt Gay made another successful field goal. This shifted the score to 22-19, earning the Hoosier team a victory in Baltimore.
The Colts are now 2-1 for the season. They play the Rams on October 1st.
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
Kendall And Casey
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl
A new Buc-ee's will be less than 2 hours from Indy