BLOOMINGTON, Ind. – A Bloomington man has been arrested for dealing drugs to a woman who later overdosed and died.
Indiana State Police announced that 35-year-old Aaron Reynolds was arrested Wednesday morning for dealing a controlled substance resulting in death.
They say he sold drugs to a woman in Lawrence County earlier this year, and she died due to fentanyl toxicity.
Reynolds was taken to the Lawrence County Jail.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
Kendall And Casey
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl
A new Buc-ee's will be less than 2 hours from Indy