Hoosier Lottery Says $50,000 Winning Powerball Ticket Sold at Gas Station in Cedar Lake
CEDAR LAKE, Ind.–A $50,000 winning Powerball ticket was sold in Cedar Lake during Monday night’s $363 million jackpot drawing.
That ticket was bought at Luke 241, which is located at 7101 W. 133rd Avenue in Cedar Lake. It matched four out of the five numbers and the Powerball.
The winning numbers are 4, 6, 5, 25, 55, and 68. The Powerball was 26. You can check to see if your ticket was a winner by using the free Hoosier Lottery Mobile App.
There was, however, no grand prize winner. That means the Powerball Jackpot for Wednesday’s drawing is about $386 million.
Powerball Overall Odds are 1 in 25.
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
Kendall And Casey
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl
A new Buc-ee's will be less than 2 hours from Indy