MISHAWAKA, Ind.–A teenager was arrested in Mishawaka Friday morning. Police say he stabbed his mother and two dogs.
The Mishawaka Police Department says they were called to the 100 block of Oakside Road, which is near Twin Branch Elementary School. They say they found out that the woman had been stabbed multiple times and had to run to a neighbor’s house for help.
The mother is alive, but seriously injured.
The two dogs who were stabbed are also still alive, but police haven’t said anything about their conditions.
Police say the teenager is 16 years old. Not longer after they got to the scene, they say they arrested him.
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels