FISHERS, Ind. (WISH) — A Kentucky murder suspect was arrested after being found at the Topgolf in Fishers, police say.
On Saturday, the Bowling Green, Kentucky, Police Department detectives began a murder investigation after a person was found dead. During the investigation, officers named David Profitt, 25, as a suspect.
Bowling Green detectives contacted the FBI Violent Crime Task Force in Indianapolis after learning Profitt may have fled to Indianapolis.
Task Force officers searched for Profitt, who was found at the Topgolf.
The Fishers SWAT team was called to assist, and Profitt was taken into custody without incident.
He was being held at the Hamilton County jail in Noblesville without bond.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle