STATEWIDE — If you usually go through IU Health Plans, and may even have a payment plan set-up with them, your data may have been stolen.
TMG Health is the vendor that handles all claims processing for IU Health, which was notified in June of a security breach.
TMG Health reported unauthorized downloads of data between May 30th and June 2nd, which includes things like IU Health Plans member names, ID numbers, and in some cases, banking and routing numbers.
TMG Health is offering free credit monitoring, and the company says it’s system has been updated to stop this from happening again.
If you’ve been notified by IU or think you could be affected, go to TMG Health’s website or call toll-free at 1-888-727-2311.
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting