INDIANAPOLIS–A 16-year-old was injured in a shooting Friday morning on the west side of Indianapolis.
IMPD says they were called to Laclede Street around 6:30 on a report of a shooting. That’s in a neighborhood off of Washington Street, west of Holt Road, and a few blocks north of Stout Field.
When the officers arrived, they found the teenager with minor injuries.
“The victim is not being transported for medical treatment,” said IMPD Sergeant Genae Cook in a news release Friday morning.
IMPD is searching for suspects. If you have any information that could help, you’re asked to call IMPD or Crimestoppers (317-262-TIPS).
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting