SHADELAND, Ind.–A plane had to make an emergency landing in Tippecanoe County Sunday night.
It landed in a field in Shadeland just after 6 pm, which is a small town about six miles southwest of Lafayette.
The FAA will is trying to figure out what caused the plane to have malfunctions that caused the emergency landing.
No one was injured.
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance