Senate Bill 480 is a bill designed to ban gender transition treatment for minors. It is a great bill that should be put into law immediately.
Governor Holcomb, however, has been slow to sign the bill saying,
“I’ve told some people very close to me: This is clear as mud. There’s some vagueness to it. So, I want to make sure I completely understand.”
It is an interesting statement considering that he has until the end of the day to veto it, or it becomes a law.
There is a possibility that he uses the lack of clarity in the bill to veto it.
Tony Katz has more on the subject. Click the link below to hear his thoughts.
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle