Homeland Security Chief Alejandro Mayorkas refuses to call what is happening at the southern border a crisis.
That is not the wildest thing he has said this week.
In an interview with “60 Minutes” he said this,
“Well, the president — as I think you know very well — said we are not going to construct more wall that costs billions and billions of dollars, that is immovable, and that is already beginning to corrode.”
Walls are immovable. That is kind of the point of walls. If you could move a wall, it would be a terrible wall. The wall would not be doing its job if you could move it, just like many of the people in the Biden Administration.
Tony Katz discussed this in depth on his morning show. Click the link below to hear his thoughts on the matter.
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
Kendall And Casey
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl
A new Buc-ee's will be less than 2 hours from Indy