Congress is currently dealing with and debating the existence of TikTok. One of the most popular social media platforms in the country.
There are some people out there who believe that the United State should not ban TikTok. Amongst those people is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, a liberal representative from New York.
It make sense that she would support keeping TikTok in America since she accepted a $150,000 donation from the company ByteDance, the owner of TikTok, at the end of last year.
Click on the link below to hear Tony Katz’s thoughts on the subject.
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting