Gerry Dick is the man to talk to about business in Indiana, so you know Tony Katz had to bring him on the show.
There is a new study out indicating that golf is a $2 billion driver in Indiana. That is a lot of money. The National Golf Foundation released a report that found the activity also provides more than $1 billion in direct money contributed annually to the state’s economy.
speaking of bringing in money, Indiana casinos made the state over $1 billion according to Playusa.com. While Gerry was on the show, he and Tony Katz discussed the idea of putting a casino in Indianapolis.
To hear the full conversation, click the link below.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels