On Tuesday, a Russian jet rammed into a United States spy drone, which led to it falling into the Black Sea.
“Our MQ-9 aircraft was conducting routine operations in international airspace when it was intercepted and hit by a Russian aircraft, resulting in a crash and complete loss of the MQ-9,”
U.S. Air Force Gen. James B. Hecker, commander U.S. Air Forces Europe and Air Forces Africa, said in a statement.
There are multiple quotes from important people. There is one word consistently used in all of their statements.
Russia better watch out. The United States Air Force is not to be trifled with. It will be interesting to see how things unfold from here in Ukraine.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Second-Largest Jackpot in Hoosier Lottery History Won in Speedway
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Kendall And Casey
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl