President Biden angered progressives by allowing ConocoPhillips to drill for oil in northern Alaska.
As James Taylor, President of the Heartland Institute, explains to Tony Kats, this is not a cause for celebration.
The Biden Administration is aggressively opposed to energy security in the United States, and their actions have severely limited America’s ability to produce energy.
This move from President Biden does nothing to overcome the radical decisions made to restrict drilling, and is not a cause for celebration.
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Macy's is Bringing the Politics to Thanksgiving this Year