INDIANAPOLIS–One person was killed, and five others were injured in a crash that happened Tuesday night on the west side of Indianapolis.
IMPD says it happened at about 6:15 on Tibbs Ave., which is in an industrial area just north of the I-70 underpass. Police think the driver of one car that was going northbound crossed the center line and hit another car that was going southbound head-on.
One person was killed at the scene. The other five had “various injuries,” according to a press release from IMPD.
Tibbs Avenue was closed in both directions for a couple of hours while the crash was cleaned up.
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.