INDIANAPOLIS – IMPD announced Wednesday evening that a missing 3-month-old girl and her father have been found.
A Silver Alert had been issued early that morning for infant La’Lani Peaches and her “non-custodial parent,” 20-year-old Lawrence Whitsitt.
Around 7:30 p.m., a Public Information Officer for IMPD said that Whitsitt had been taken into police custody. La’Lani Peaches is now in the care of DCS.
Prior to this, the girl had last been seen Tuesday evening with her father. That day, IMPD Tweeted a message asking for the public’s help in finding her; they believed Whitsitt had abducted her.
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
Kendall And Casey
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl
A new Buc-ee's will be less than 2 hours from Indy