CHAMPAIGN, Ill.--The Indiana Hoosier men’s basketball team took down the Illinois Fighting Illini Thursday night 80-65.
Hoosier power forward Trayce Jackson-Davis scored a season-high 35 points, grabbed nine rebounds, and dished out five assists in the win. Indiana fell behind early 4-0, but eventually raced out to a 21-point lead.
It is Indiana’s second win in a row. They improved to 12-6 on the year and 3-4 in the Big Ten. Illinois had a four-game winning streak snapped. They are 13-6 overall with a 4-4 Big Ten record.
Next up for Indiana, they play the Michigan State Spartans Sunday at noon. Pregame coverage begins at 11 am on 93 WIBC.
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting