INDIANAPOLIS — Four people, three women and one man, were stabbed Wednesday afternoon on the city’s east side.
At around 3:30 Wednesday afternoon, officers were sent to a home along East 42nd Street on reports of a person stabbed between North Post Road and North Mitthoeffer Road.
Officers found four people with stab wounds. Police believe an argument led to the stabbing
One of the four people appeared to have a gunshot wound, IMPD said. All four people were stable when taken to a hospital. Police believe the primary aggressor is the one with gunshot wounds, but it was not immediately known if the person shot was the man or one of the women.
IMPD had provided no additional information by 9 p.m. Wednesday.
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting