INDIANAPOLIS — Meghan Markle, The Duchess of Sussex, is coming to Indianapolis in late November.
On Nov. 29, Markle will host “The power of Women: An Evening with Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex” at the Indianapolis Marriot hotel.
The Women’s Fund of Central Indiana is leading the event.
“The proceeds from this event allow Women’s Fund to further its mission that began in 1996 to create equitable and sustainable change for all women and girls no matter of their race, place or identity,” the organization said in a statement Monday.
Rabbi Sandy Sasso, the first rabbi ordained by the Reconstructionist movement, will serve as a moderator for the evening.
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels