ANGOLA, Ind. – A man from Indianapolis was arrested for drug and gun possession after he was pulled over for speeding on an interstate in Angola.
State Police arrested 45-year-old Anthony Liner Saturday after a state trooper saw him driving over 100 miles per hour on I-69 Saturday night.
After a search of Liner’s vehicle, police found methamphetamine, marijuana, drug paraphernalia, and a loaded handgun. According to state police, Liner is not allowed to own a gun in Indiana.
He was arrested and taken to the Stueben County Jail. Liner faces several drug charges and two others for reckless driving and unlawful carrying of a handgun. A pretrial hearing is set for November 22.
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels