LOGANSPORT, Ind. — A man committed suicide after kidnapping a woman and taking her to the woods.
Saturday morning, 49-year-old Logansport man Timothy Allen used a gun to kidnap his coworker. He restrained the 31-year-old woman, who was a work acquaintance of his, and took her from their job to the woods by the Wabash River.
Police were called to that kidnapping around 6:00a.m. When police arrived, they found Allen dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
There are no details on a motive for this kidnapping, however police believe that Allen may have been romantically interested in the woman.
The woman he kidnapped was not injured during the incident.
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Macy's is Bringing the Politics to Thanksgiving this Year