INDIANAPOLIS — A woman was shot and killed late this morning dropping her kids off at daycare.
It was at 10th and North Holmes on the near west side just east of Concord Avenue right around 7:30 a.m. Police say the woman was shot multiple times. They haven’t said who the woman is yet.
No suspects in custody either, but police say they have several witnesses, including the children.
Charity Church Child Care Center will remain open Friday, but parents who wish to pick up their children can do so on St. Clair Street, just east of Holmes Avenue
This story will be updated
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels