MOORESVILLE, Ind.–Police believe a drunk driver may have hit a Mooresville High School student near a bus stop Tuesday morning.
The Mooresville Police Department says it happened around 6:50 a.m. at Indiana Street and County Line Road when someone driving a car hit a 15-year-old girl.
The girl is alive and was taken to a hospital for further evaluation.
Students who ride the same bus had a 30-minute delay in their usual pickup time because of the incident.
Police are investigating the driver.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Second-Largest Jackpot in Hoosier Lottery History Won in Speedway
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Kendall And Casey
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl