INDIANAPOLIS– Infrastructure problems to the Raymond St. bridge over Madison Ave. have shut down both streets in all directions.
Just after 6 a.m Friday, IMPD officers and Indianapolis firefighters were called to check out the bridge after finding out that pieces of it were crumbling.
Chunks of concrete fell from the bridge and onto the road below while drivers tried to get around it.
Here are the closures:
- EB Raymond Street closed at Meridian Street
- WB Raymond Street closed at Webb Street
- NB Madison Avenue closed at Pleasant Run Parkway Drive Northhttps://twitter.com/WIBCTraffic/status/1565657829490524161
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels