Like millions around the country you’re probably getting ready for your fantasy football draft(s). And like those millions, you may be trying to figure out a great strategy where you’re drafting from or even picking up on some fantasy sleepers who are poised for breakout years while avoiding some highly touted talent who may be on the decline.
On Tuesday’s edition of Kevin & Query, the guys were joined by CBS Sports fantasy expert Dave Richard to get his thoughts on what to do and not to do on draft night. He also gave some great insight on guys who are flying under the radar, who are going too high and who may be best to avoid at all costs. There was plenty of useful info packed into the interview, including the insane 24-team league he’s involved in!
- Knowing the fantasy rules in your league
- Colts with fantasy value outside of Jonathan Taylor
- Nyheim Hines’ fantasy stock
- Sleepers in 2022
- “Fool’s Gold” players
- Risks of taking guys coming of injuries
- “Hidden gem” players
- And more!
For the full interview, click the link below and be sure to listen to Kevin & Query every weekday morning from 7-10 on 93.5 & 107.5 The Fan!
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting