INDIANAPOLIS–A man from Cambridge City was killed Sunday morning in an Indianapolis crash.
Police say 70-year-old Bill Ray Ervin Jr. of Cambridge City was driving a semi west on I-70 near Shadeland Avenue when he went off the road, hit a concrete barrier wall, ended up in a ditch, and overturned.
Ervin Jr. wore a seatbelt but got trapped under the semi when it rolled over. Emergency responders got Ervin out of the semi, but he was later pronounced dead at the scene.
Investigators are not sure what caused Ervin Jr. to drive off the road. They are trying to figure that out.
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels