INDIANAPOLIS — Two children were shot inside bouncy houses at a shopping center on Indy’s east side during an Independence Day celebration Monday evening.
Indianapolis Metro Police did not immediately have information on a suspect, but said a person shot into the crowd gathered at an organized cookout at a shopping center at 38th St., and North Arlington Ave., just before 7 p.m.
An eight-year-old girl and a ten-year-old were hurt. The girl was listed as critical. The boy’s condition was not given.
A man was also hurt and went to the hospital.
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.