BLOOMINGTON, Ind. (WISH) – Bloomington police are seeking the public’s help to track down the person believed to have vandalized the Monroe County Courthouse over the Roe v. Wade ruling.
Police shared photos of a person who defaced the building and a nearby memorial just after 5 p.m. Monday.
Officers believe they spray painted on the walls, “her body, her choice” and “abort the court” and more.
Anyone with any information was asked to call the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office’s dispatch at 812-349-2781.
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels