BLOOMINGTON, Ind. – Bloomington Police are investigating a shooting that happened at an apartment on the north side of the city.
Police were called to the 1200 block of North Maple Street around 11 p.m. Tuesday night. They found a 21-year-old woman inside an apartment who had been shot several times. She’s now at a hospital in Indianapolis, her condition is currently unknown.
Police say the victim and a 17-year-old boy were standing outside of the apartment when someone fired multiple shots from the parking lot. Officers aren’t sure how many rounds were shot, or how many shooters there were. A car was seen leaving the area, but police haven’t confirmed if it was involved in the shooting.
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.