NOBLESVILLE, Ind. (WISH) — Police in Hamilton County have arrested three people they believe vandalized a covered bridge last week.
Video footage from May 25 shows two men, a woman, and a younger person spray painting the inside wooden wall and decking of Potter’s Bridge at Potter’s Bridge Park near Noblesville, the Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office said Thursday.
Potter’s Bridge was built in 1871, restored in 1999, and is the only remaining covered bridge in Hamilton County.
The sheriff’s office tweeted Wednesday and asked for help to identify the four suspects. Later that day, the sheriff’s office said the suspects had been identified and that three of them now face preliminary charges of criminal mischief.
The suspects have been identified as:
- Brandon Damron, 18, of Sheridan
- Tyler Delay, 25, of Noblesville
- Nichole Monroe, 21, of Noblesville
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels