Indianapolis – For the 2nd straight offseason, Colts star linebacker Darius Leonard is nursing a sore ankle that is currently keeping him out of the start of OTAs.
Darius Leonard sat out today for mostly precautionary reasons with his ankle, Frank Reich says, but admits he was a little surprised.
— Joel A. Erickson (@JoelAErickson) May 25, 2022
Should Colts fans be concerned that Leonard’s seemingly chronic ankle issues will keep him from being 100% for the 2022 season? Kevin Bowen joined JMV on his show Wednesday after Day 1 of Colts OTAs to talk about:
- The impact of Leonard’s injury if it continues to linger
- Ranking top 3 most important defensive players
- Kenny Moore putting Chris Ballard in a spot he’s never been as Colts GM
- Frank Reich telling Fantasy Football owners to draft Nyheim Hines this year
Take a listen to the full podcast below and listen to JMV every Monday-Friday from 3-6 ET on 107.5 The Fan!
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.