INDIANAPOLIS – Seven people who were part of a drug trafficking organization have been sentenced for selling methamphetamine and marijuana in four Indiana cities.
According to court documents, between June and December in 2019, the group planned to sell drugs in and around Muncie, Anderson, Gosport, and Brazil. Investigators discovered that large amounts of meth and marijuana were being shipped from California to various homes in Muncie and Anderson where the men were living before the drugs were sold to others.
To date, authorities have seized nearly two pounds of meth as well as marijuana. Also, over $15,000 in drug proceeds and seven firearms have been recovered.
Five of those sentenced are from Indiana, the other two are from California.
The following people were sentenced:
- James Briscoe, 39, of Muncie – 23 years in prison, 10 years supervised release
- Damarus Page, 40, of Anderson – 10 years in prison, 5 years supervised release
- Bradley Clepane, 37, of Gosport – Over 21 years in prison, 5 years supervised release
- Christopher Bays, 36, Brazil – Over 16 years in prison, 5 years supervised release
- Jeremi Zarco, 31, of Woodland Hills, California – Over 16 years in prison, 5 years supervised release
- James Bell, 43, of Muncie – 8 years in prison, 3 years supervised release
- Mikhail Mgebrove, 39, of Tarzana, California – 10 years in prison, 5 years supervised release