INDIANAPOLIS – An IMPD officer and another driver are both hurt after an accident Thursday morning.
IMPD told WISH-TV’s Kevin Ratermann that an officer and another driver both have minor injuries after their vehicles collided at the Mann Road and Mooresville Road intersection on the city’s south west side. Neither were taken to the hospital, both have minor injuries.
According to IMPD, the officer was traveling southbound on Mann Road from Kentucky Avenue before 5 a.m. when another driver in an SUV pulled out at the Mooresville Road intersection, and the two collided.
Alcohol or drugs are not believed to be a factor at this time.
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.