INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) – WISH-TV obtained pictures Monday morning that show an apparent break-in and vandalism at the Indiana Statehouse.
Pictures received by WISH show a broken bench, broken glass in the rotunda and what looks like a vandalized office.
Reports indicate both the House and Senate chambers were vandalized.
Indiana State Capitol Police found four juveniles in the building around 4 p.m. Sunday and began to chase them. The kids were caught outside the building near the canal. Three females and male were taken into custody before being released to their parents. Police say they are 13-14 years old.
Investigators are still looking into how the juveniles got into the building, which does have surveillance cameras.
It is not clear when the vandalism happened.
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels