Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi accused reporters Wednesday of “wasting your time on something…after the fact,” when asked if President Joe Biden’s sanctions strategy has failed.
When can the adults take over the government again?
The Biden presidency is an interesting, albeit painful phenomenon in our nation’s history. Joe Biden is quite possibly the first Commander-in-Chief who would have fared better as a leader if he’d done absolutely NOTHING in the first year of his administration. Our country would certainly be in much better shape. WIBC’s Rob Kendall explains why in the clip below.
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels