Indiana lawmakers have been hard at work not passing meaningful legislation to benefit Hoosiers.
Their impressive list of non-accomplishments includes the following:
- Not passing tax reform.
- Not getting CRT out of our public schools.
- Not protecting workers and business owners from vaccine mandates.
- Not repealing any of high-tax Holcomb’s exhausting list of Executive Orders.
- Not making any reductions to the size and scope of government.
- Not passing Constitutional Carry.
Ah, but let not your heart be troubled, fine citizen. Our friends in local government aren’t completely worthless. Quite the contrary.
On Monday, for example, the Indiana Senate took the bold and courageous action of naming the mastodon as Indiana’s official state fossil.
But wait, there’s more!
On Tuesday, the House passed a bill saying you can’t hold a tiger or a bear.
Keep up the good work, lawmakers! You’re an inspiration to us all.
Also, Rob Kendall and Guy Relford would like to have a word with you…
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance