President Joe Biden took another giant stride forward Monday in fulfilling his pledge to “bring Americans together” by referring to Fox News reporter Peter Doocy as “a stupid son of a bitch.”
The President made the inspiring remark following a speech about the nation’s uncontrollable rate of inflation. Biden, blissfully unaware that his mic was still on, ‘spoke his truth’ as reporters were being ushered out of the room.
The remark was included in an official White House transcript of the president’s remarks.
- Biden called Peter Doocy “a stupid son of a bitch.”
- Biden told Peter Doocy that it was “nothing personal” when he referred to him as “a stupid son of a bitch.”
- Biden probably crapped his pants in Rome.
Now enjoy Mock n’ Rob.
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
Kendall And Casey
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl
A new Buc-ee's will be less than 2 hours from Indy