INDIANAPOLIS — The Colts are officially eliminated from the playoffs as Pittsburgh beats Baltimore in overtime.
The Colts badly botched a chance to secure an AFC wild-card spot by losing at Jacksonville 26-11 in Sunday’s game. It was their seventh consecutive road loss to the Jaguars.
NFL rushing champion Jonathan Taylor was held to 77 yards.
Carson Wentz turned the ball over twice leading to 10 points and Indy did little to stop the woeful Jaguars.
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels