GARY, Ind. — An ambulance was stolen over the weekend from outside a Gary hospital.
The ambulance was parked outside the emergency room at Methodist Hospital – Northlake Campus when it was taken just after 7:30 p.m. Saturday, says Gary Police Cmdr. Jack Hamady.
Griffith police found the ambulance approximately 6.5 miles from the hospital in a pharmacy parking lot.
The woman behind the wheel of the stolen ambulance was arrested and taken to jail.
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Macy's is Bringing the Politics to Thanksgiving this Year