INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — A man is dead after a shooting on the city’s east side Friday evening, police said.
Around 8:40 p.m., officers with the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department responded to the 2900 block of East 19th Street on reports of a person shot.
Upon arrival, officers found a victim with injuries consistent with a gunshot wound.
The man was pronounced dead at the scene.
No victim or suspect information was immediately released.
Anyone with information about the shooting should contact detective Jeremy Ingram by calling the IMPD Homicide Office at 317-327-3475 or sending an email to Jeremy.Ingram.indy.gov.
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels