INDIANAPOLIS — For the fifth year in a row, Newfields has been transformed into a winter wonderland, courtesy of Winterlights presented by Bank of America.
Winterlights features include Landscape of Light on Lilly Allée, the Ice Storm Walk, Snowflake Bridge, a projection-mapped rock show by Huckleberry Funk, and a sculpture that uses light and shadow by local artist Anila Agha. There will also be a vintage Christmas tree display near the Madeline F. Elder Greenhouse.
There are also plenty of delicious holiday treats to enjoy, like gooey chocolate chip cookies, apple cider, and hot cocoa.
Winterlights runs Monday, Nov. 22 through Sunday, Jan. 2.
Ticket prices start at $25 for adults, $17 for kids ages six to 17, and children five and under are free. There are also special ticket prices for Newfields members.
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Macy's is Bringing the Politics to Thanksgiving this Year