INDIANAPOLIS — An arrest has been made in a September murder on the northwest side.
Indianapolis Metro Police have arrested 23-year-old Davoncia Beasley for his role in the death of 32-year-old Keegan Wolf.
Wolf was shot and killed inside the Quality Inn hotel on Lafayette Road back on September 25th. Wolf’s death put him at number 184 on the growing list of homicides in 2021.
There’s no court date set for Beasley at this time. Over 140 of the city’s homicides remain unsolved.
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance