A 54-year-old Sammy Allen of Richmond, Indiana was looking for a little excitement Sunday night. so he stole himself a street sweeper and led police on a low-speed chase through the city!
Check out the video, which features some of the finest play-by-play analysis we’ve heard!
Police tried to stop ole’ dare-devil Sammy by throwing spike strips in front of his stolen ride. Allen was going so slow, however, that he just drove right over them.
The chase apparently ended when Sammy drove the street sweeper into a river.
So, the street sweeper was destroyed, but the roadways of Richmond, Indiana have never been cleaner!
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels